*This position is for our Parker, Elizabeth, and Castle Rock locations*
Be immersed in all things automotive, while you work for your family-owned Rock Parts Co. NAPA Auto Parts store as an Experienced Parts Professional. We are looking for those with a passion for all things automotive to be a part of this fast-paced, exciting team.
Our store has been serving our community through our “Know How” along with excellent service and quality, and that begins with our retail sales team. We want you to join our family and grow our store by delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long-standing customers. We depend on our counter sales team to exemplify our commitment to “Know How” knowledge to all who come in our store.
This is a full-time position, and we guarantee at least 40 hours week with opportunities for overtime available.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Knowledge of automotive parts and services
- At least six months of retail/and or auto parts experience preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with POS and cataloging systems
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Must be 18 years or older and have a valid driver’s license
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Pay starting at $18/hour, we will pay you for your experience!
- At least 40 hours a week, with opportunities for overtime available
- Do you have your own car you like to work on? Save money with employee discounts!
- Belonging to a family and awesome brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Family Culture where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team